Request Your Consultation
Defeat Hair Thinning Naturally Without Surgery
Non-Surgical Hair Therapy works on the basis on utilizing natural means of hair follicle stimulation. The therapy products enter the hair bulb circulation and stimulate hair follicles for healthy growth. This leads to changes in the follicle. Hair loss is one of the most disappointing cosmetic issues that can happen to both men and women. Hair loss can lead to a drastic deterioration in confidence. For those that are looking to reverse the effects of hair loss, our hair therapy is a useful option.
Hair Restoration Process
A small amount
of blood is drawn
Product is separated
in the centrifuge
Product is concentrated
The concentrated Product is
injected into the scalp
Hair growth scale
What Is The Process?
The procedure is very straight forward. During the initial consultation Dr. Rapaport will examine your hair with a microscope and will review your existing blood test and order a new test if necessary. He will review your hair and medical history. He will then make an assessment of your current state of health and the likely reasons for hair loss. Afterwards, he will advise on the treatment options and the number of procedures. During the hair restoration procedure, Dr. Rapaport will prepare the therapy products. In the next step your scalp will be treated with a topical anesthesia. Then Dr. Rapaport will apply product in the areas where you desire hair growth. There will be a few sessions spread one month apart. Hair growth will be noticeable in a few weeks from the first treatment and will keep improving over the course of treatment.
Is The Therapy Suitable For All Hair Loss Types?
The Restoration Hair Therapy does not work for all types of hair loss. It is important that patients are correctly evaluated by Dr. Rapaport who is a hair expert prior to commencing therapy to determine if they are candidates. Dr. Rapaport will have tests performed to find out if you are a suitable candidate for cosmetic hair rejuvenation therapy and will only proceed with the therapy in case he feels that the therapy will be a success and the patient is happy with the results.
What Are the Common Causes of Hair Loss?
Not all hair loss is the result of genetics. Certain health conditions can contribute to temporary or permanent hair loss, so it is important to be evaluated by Dr. Rapaport in order to determine the cause. With an accurate diagnosis, it is more likely that you will be able to achieve positive results. Common causes of significant hair loss include:
- Androgenic Alopecia – While the patterns of baldness for men and women differ, they both have a common cause. With male pattern baldness, hair loss typically occurs on the top and front of the head. With female pattern baldness, thinning occurs on the top and crown of the head. This thinning in women often starts as a widening of the center hair part that leaves the front hairline unaffected.
- Illnesses or Health Conditions – all can cause temporary hair loss. In many cases, if the health condition is addressed or managed, the hair will regrow.
- Trauma – Scar tissue caused by physical injury, burns, or cosmetic surgery can interfere with hair growth, damaging the hair follicles and potentially causing permanent hair loss.
- Alopecia Areata – An autoimmune disease in which the body attacks its own hair follicles, resulting in sudden hair loss on the scalp, face, and body.
- Pattern Baldness – Also known as androgenic alopecia, pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss that affects both men and women, although men are predominantly affected by the condition. It is mainly caused by hereditary factors and may be gradual and permanent, beginning with a receding hairline or a thinning crown.
- Traction Alopecia – Trauma to the hair follicles by wearing tight hairstyles, such as ponytails, braids, or extensions can cause the hair to stop growing.
How Effective Is Hair Therapy?
When considering the wide range of products available on the market for hair regrowth, Dr. Rapaport’s Hair Growth Therapy is arguably the most effective of them. Keep in mind that there is never a guarantee of success and that your results may vary on the individual basis. Given this, Dr. Rapaport’s Hair Therapy is still a highly effective no-surgery, no-knives procedure for hair regrowth through follicle stimulation. Through reversal of thinning and strengthening of follicle structure, the therapy strengthens growth of new hair in most hair loss patients.
Who Is A Good Candidate?
The best candidates for the treatment are those that do not have a history of Telogen Effluvium or scarring Alopecia. Hair Therapy is a great option for many men and women that are looking to restore their confidence and to regain a lush head of hair. Before getting Hair Therapy done, it is important to conduct a careful evaluation with Dr. Rapaport who will determine if you are the right candidate. Overall, this procedure is a safe and natural option for many individuals.
Is There a Cure For Baldness?
While Hair Restoration Therapy is not a cure for baldness (Androgenic Alopecia), it offers significant benefits for hair loss sufferers. The hereditary problem will always remain. However, there is evidence that regular treatments can significantly slow down the effects of Androgenic Alopecia and works to increase hair density. Please check out our before and after pictures section for the results you can expect.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many treatments are required?
Treatment will vary based on your need. Initially, your provider may recommend several treatments spaced 1 month apart. After the initial treatment, many physicians suggest maintenance treatments 2-4 times per year.
Is the hair restoration process time consuming?
No, preparing for the hair growth therapy usually only takes 10-15 minutes. And the treatment itself is even faster. It often takes as little as 3-5 minutes.
Does the procedure hurt?
There may be some sensitivity. However, most physicians utilize effective anesthetic solutions, such as cold ambient air or a topical analgesic to minimize any potential discomfort. We also use Pronox to make the procedure completely comfortable if the patient so desires. Talk to Dr. Rapaport about the right option for you.
Your Decision About Hair Therapy
Hair Restoration therapy is a suitable alternative to hair surgery. In preparation for the hair therapy, it is vital that you consult with Dr. Rapaport. Generally, the hair therapy procedure is a safe and effective option for those seeking to stop hair loss and regrowth thick and healthy hair. Please call us today for your office consultation to determine if hair therapy is the right option for YOU.